Reflections encourages students to explore the arts and express themselves by giving positive recognition for their artistic efforts. Since it was founded in 1969 by Mary Lou Anderson, millions of students have benefited from this program.
Reflections Awards Program Students in Pre-K through grade 12 create theme-based artwork in dance choreography, film production, literature, musical composition, photography, visual arts or special artists.
- Download the student packet. This packet gives you instructions on how to enter, the official rules for entries, and the entry form. There are VERY specific guidelines and rules for the entries, so Please read through these carefully. If your entry is not correct, it will be returned to you for corrections to be made. And you will need to resubmit your entry.
- Check out the rules for the contest here
- Get started on your best creation for "I Matter Because". Have fun.
- All entries are virtual. Please submit via a shared Google Drive folder to email@example.com by September 30, 2020.
- 1st Place winners will go onto to County for the next round of judging.